Saturday, October 12, 2013

Test

This funny incident happened to one of my friends from another DC.

I bumped into him at Kolkata's South City mall. We boarded a metro train to Esplanade and he described all about this girl on the way.

***
I was at a food court early morning for tea. She was there at a corner table having her cappuccino.
I had been seeing her almost everyday at the same table, at the same time with the same drink. The only reason I used to watch her was that she looked like one of my ex-girlfriends whom I had dearly loved.

It's true that it is 2013 and not 1993. Love doesn't happen the way it used to in those days. Today, we do not need to stalk the girl we like and ultimately get a chance to talk to her. Today we just do not fall for someone we do not know. We start conversations directly on WhatsApp. We share pics. We fix dates. We meet. We chat more. Go on some more dates. And then a few months down the line we have a new girlfriend. Bingo!

Having a crush, wanting to talk to her and yet not getting a chance, trying hard and using common friends to find out her number, getting the number but not having the guts to call: these things have become history.

I don't know how but after a long time and half a dozen not-working relationships, I had fallen for this girl the 90's way.

I didn't know anything about her except that she was also working in the same company (which was quite an obvious thing).

I realised that it isn't a movie and nothing good will happen to me if I just be a silent spectator.

I started thinking about how I could talk to her. I had to figure out a way soon, or just watch her until a job switch or marriage or transfer would take her far away from me.

I glanced at her once. She was beautiful, was quite fair and had an innocent look on her face.

2 comments:

  1. My wishes are with you man. Go for it. Be a man and express yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there connect-to-dreamers information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete