Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Bhang effect. It's strange. But different.!


I and a friend studied about Bhaang which is prepared from the leaves of the cannabis plant. Wikipedia did helped us know every stuff about it.I was sure I would try it some day. May be it would be great. Well, I am intoxicated now in effects. Bhang is considered holy and is taken in North India in festivals like Holi, where they are used to party!

Today was the day I again tried it. This evening I was studying and went out with my friend to try it.

So we finally tried it in the market. We went to a bhangwala and said - "Bhaiya, do do rupaye ka bhang dijiye with a bit of rabdi." He served cool, finely ground leaves and we got a smooth drinking experience. I got no effects within an hour. The real fun started just after one and a half hours. I noticed many effects, which were real Euphoria.

It was so euphoric, that I wanted to record it then. I became desperate to write them down as soon as possible, or I could forget. It was like out of the world euphoria. That was always new to you, and you will think, this moment seems the last, you are being taken to a newer world and you are bidding good bye to a planet that's powered by Newton's rules. You have a couple of short term memory loss moments. You will forget how you got to this place. I mean, you will forget what you were the  last moment, before arrivng at a place. At few times, I noticed I was in balcony and in the next moment I would be participanting in the family talks.

I noticedd myself talking to my sister and parents, which I generally avoid. I was cracking jokes and passionately talking everyone at home. Most of the time I have found myself not able to socialize with them properly. But that day I talked to my hearts content.I generally didnt like Maggi's Noodles from childhood, and had been avoiding it, though my sis used to have regularly. Bhang makes you so hungry that you become quite unsenstitive to taste. You will find a lot of things that tasted awful, taste good. I quickly gobbled up the whole noodles served to me and asked for more, to everyone's astonishment.

I even called the lovely girl, whom I have a crush on, and am like become-dumb-when-you-see-her. But today I talked to my hearts content, of many of the unexpressed riddles hidden my heart, housing my love for her. It was once in a blue moon that I would have interacted in the same way I do in the dreamworld. Well I am a bit half-nerdy half-geeky person. As expected I can't make any conversation interesting. I fail to arrive at topics that will extend the converation. I often arrive at topics that will shut it down. So, talking to her in such a note surprised me. This was the first time she laughed from her heart and it was an applause for the struggling artist like me who is trying hard to entertain his lady love. She was finally entertained after a series of many failure conversations; one was just the day before. Her voice seemed equally lovely or I'd say that day I didnt wish to stop talking to her, in contrast to other days when I was really nervous and wanted to stop talking.It was a great experience indeed of one of the untried things.

It makes you so crazy and confident that I wrote all these while I was still intoxicated. The feeling of Euphoria is great. And people do get addicted to it. In case of Bhang, its cool for a day you want to relax. But don't try it during exams, cause it will not let you study. 
Try it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god.I have tried it 3 times in my life. The first experience is horrible. What I did, I even dont remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there connect-to-dreamers information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete