Friday, March 19, 2010

You came to mend my broken heart?


This post is about love.

Like everyday I slept with her thoughts over-riding every other thought in my mind. People called me 'absent minded' after she came (into my life). Those beautiful emotions were growing stronger every day, every moment of talking to her. I was slowly going to retire. I knew, the very next morning I wake up, I would start with her. The very same night it will end with her. And all through the day.... of course it will be her..
My mind passes to delta (which means, I fall asleep). I don't remember my last thought very well. She was with me the whole day (in my mind), she was making me lose myself. And now she again comes in delta, in a dream. I find myself in a new place, a really crowded place.
I walk into a hall, with three of my great friends. She was there on the dais, with beautiful attire. Yes, it was a big day, her wedding day. I keep looking at her for a few minutes, thinking about all my past interactions with her, and how insanely great she was looking. And by then, I'd definitely figured out, that I wasn't the groom. I was a guest. The other guys was checking out hot females and the food. She saw me and waved at me. I didn't go nearer, rather came back. The next moment I was outside, with my cell phone, and called her. I had also figured out by now, that I was meeting her after quite a long time.
I have a bad habit, of often not saying 'Hello' and using synonyms for greetings, on phone. She never forgets it and says 'Hello' first, in every situation. That day too, she started with 'Hello'. "Kahan chale gaye?", she started. She was as normal as the first day she talked to me. I wasn't normal, because I was the one who was going to lose her.
"Dear, its hurting a lot. I don't know why." I said. She stayed silent for atleast a few seconds, as she used to, in gtalk. When I would say "r u there?", she would wake up. "I am really in pain. Its hurting like hell." The happiness in her voice had faded, and she said "I told you, it will hurt. But you were the one happily playing with danger." She was getting close to crying. Of course it was a big deal called "love". Like always I made myself strong again, and said "Ok. Ok. Don't get sad. Its your wedding day. Don't spoil the best day of your life. I will manage my stuff. Congrats." And hung up.
Manage? What the hell? I was talking as if I would go and speak to Cupid about it, yelling "Fix it!!". Then comes the toughest part. Guys reading this post would start laughing at me now. But its true, all stories don't end well. I burst out crying right there forgetting where I was. I had lost my life. A new life would start from now, without her. The next moment I found hands of consolation patting my shoulder. The don't-worry-Everything-will-get-fine stuff went on for few minutes. The three guys with me Ashu, Inkit and Avinash were looking the same that very instant. All had the same dull faces. They were at their best, in consoling. I said, I had lost my life. Then how the hell was I still alive?
And if you laughed at me, you need to think, wont it hurt if you lose your life? Don't you cry when you're about to die? Don't you wish to go back into the past, and fix things up? I wasn't searching the streets for love. I found it on the way. In the end, I lost something which was never mine. I lost a beautiful thing. Its a different story, that I don't deserve her. There always are better people, but does that ever have to say, I can't fall in love?
Now don't expect it to be a Bollywood movie, that I'll say "End main sab kuchh thik ho jata hai." Some stories have dead ends...
And after all, it was just a f***ing dream! :)

6 comments:

  1. I am really happy that you are out of those geeky stuff and writing bout love and emotions.gr8 work keep it up.i wish to read more from you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When u plant the SEEDS of PATIENCE,
    all u HARVEST is SWEET FRUITS
    OF HAPPINESS LOVE CARE
    and
    million smiles on those
    million people for u.

    and

    Dream is not what you see in sleep. It is something that does not let you sleep.

    The heart that loves is always young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly emotional and touching. I wish this never happens. Go and tell her your feelings man! Why you even waiting?
    She will be yours, if you truly love her.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u r in love again than b fast ot propose her.k.I love it man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u know girls r lyk branches they need a support to stand..so whosoever givs them the support they go there.....so dont get afraid of her yes nd no...watever the ans wud be u wud never feel agar if i wud hv told her then this wud hv happened...

    ReplyDelete

  6. am from usa, what a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after I saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra, i decided to contact him for help when I told this God sent man Dr isaac on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor testing me, When I shared this my sad experience with Dr isaac he said everything would be okay within 2 days I was like am I sure what this man is saying is real, So I decided to give a try and I what even surprised me the most at first I was also thinking he was a scam I taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money, But this great man Dr isaac is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love, Am just so happy, Even before the 3 days I just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life I was so happy, He invited me for a dinner which I meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr isaac a man who has brought back joy to my life, Please friends that needs help I would advice and swear that Dr isaac the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr isaac "his private email:drisaachelpcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete